A Victorian Christmas
Celebrate an old-fashioned Christmas at Interlaken's Sunnyside Victorian! You'll be surrounded by the festive colors, scents and sounds of an old-fashioned holiday. From home-baked holiday cookies to chestnuts roasting on an open fire, treat yourself and your loved ones to a memorable Christmas season this year.
Each guestroom in Sunnyside will be decorated capturing the spirit of the holidays,
Our guests will enjoy a unique experience that includes:
- Tea sandwiches and warm apple cider at 3:00 pm in the lobby of Sunnyside
- Chestnuts and roasting marshmallows over our fire pit on the Sunnyside lawn (weather permitting)
- Fresh holiday cookies baked daily with a hot chocolate bar in the lobby of Sunnyside
- Holiday music
- A classic holiday movie will play in the Sunnyside boardroom each night: It's a Wonderful Life (Thursday); Miracle on 34th Street (Friday); A Christmas Story (Saturday) and The Bishop's Wife (Sunday)
- A keepsake holiday ornament for you to take home.
- Planning to propose over the holidays? This is the perfect place and time to do it! Let us help you make it momentous!
There are a limited amount of guest rooms (12 guestrooms all with king beds, including one pet-friendly room) available so we urge you to book early.
Families are welcome to book more than one room, just select the number of rooms needed under "Quantity" on checkout. Select stay date(s) from the drop down list, adding additional nights individually as desired.
$309 per night plus tax ($355.35 total per night) based on single or double occupancy
For Monday December 24th stay only - enjoy a late check-out on Christmas Day (3pm) and a 10% discount on our Christmas Prime Rib buffet served in Morgan's.
This package is non-refundable and cannot be cancelled once booked.