Social Distance Weddings
With all that we are going through, it’s not an option but rather a necessity to keep our loved ones together. Together ‘safely’ is all of our utmost concern. Before you cancel or postpone your most special wedding celebration to 2021, take a minute to think about Interlaken. We are learning more each day about the amazing healing power of the sun when it comes to this situation and with our outdoor ceremony at our lakefront and our open-air pavilion for your dinner reception, Interlaken can offer a socially distant option for your wedding that will be safe and provide ample healthy sunshine.
Since every day seems like a Saturday now, weddings can happen any day of the week (and of course just one wedding per day). The venue will be exclusive to you and your Guests only
- Socially distanced lakefront ceremony & reception
- Use of outer building Guestrooms/Townhouses only. We have a diverse selection of outside single entrance Guestrooms that can accommodate from 2 to 8 people
- Curbside check-in and check-out
- Pet friendly accommodations (and pets welcome at ceremony too!)
- Honeymoon Suite for the Wedding Couple with a large private outdoor patio area
- Private Rehearsal Dinner
- Evening Bonfire
- Satellite kitchen
We’d love talk out the details with you. Please fill out the form below so that we can help make your wedding a reality this season.