Warm Up This Winter: Cozy Fireplace Accommodations at Interlaken Inn
Hello Winter! Time to get cozy.
Grab a good book, a cup of tea or hot chocolate, and a sit by the fireplace with a blanket. Our cozy fireplace accommodations at the Interlaken Inn offer the perfect escape for your Winter blues.
Whether you are planning a long or short Winter getaway, we are here to make your stay both cozy and comfortable.
Make it a romantic getaway, a family vacation, a girls weekend or simply host a small corporate meeting in one of our cozy fireplace accommodations at the Interlaken Inn.
There are several suite options to choose from, and we are here to make the decision quick and easy.
The Penthouse Suite at the Interlaken Inn offers a private rooftop deck for views, along with a hot tub for those of you looking for a romantic and desirable amenity. The suite is located in a private 2nd story location, just off of the Main Lobby. It is the perfect place for honeymoons, romantic getaways or an executive retreat.
Penthouse Suite Features Include:
- Flat-screen 50” TV
- French doors open to private ‘Tranquility’ rooftop garden
- Private rooftop patio with hot tub
- Linear fireplace
- King bed
- Private bathroom with soaking tub and granite shower
- His & Hers granite sinks
- Desk with a personal computer and high-speed internet
The Townhouse Suite at the Interlaken Inn is spacious, inviting and perfect for the whole family. It was built for both a vacation and a long-term stay. Either host a small corporate meeting in the living area or invite the whole family for the perfect Winter getaway. The features listed below make it easy to enjoy a romantic moment with your sweetheart by the fireplace, while also experiencing a true ‘home away from home’ setting.
Townhouse Suite Features Include:
- Living room with fireplace
- Dining area
- Full kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Laundry facilities
- Loft bedroom with king bed or two queen beds
- Queen size sleeper sofa in the living room
- 2-½ baths
- Outside deck facing the courtyard and swimming pool
The Basha Cottage at the Interlaken Inn was named after the matriarch of the Reisman family, who has owned the Interlaken for over 30 years. The newly renovated cottage is super chic and offers a peaceful getaway. It is the perfect stay for two couples or a family of four. The full-size kitchen overlooks the deck and has sleek stainless steel appliances. The bedrooms are contemporary with king-size beds, handsome wardrobes and connecting bathrooms with stunning tile work.
Basha Cottage Features Include:
- Prive deck with hot tub for 4
- Two bedrooms with king-size beds and private connecting baths
- Flat-screen TVs in the living room and both bedrooms
- A full-size kitchen and dining area
- Living room with linear fireplace
- Screened-in porch
- Two bathrooms with granite and tile showers
- High-speed internet
If you are looking for a very special accommodation for your honeymoon, romantic getaway, executive retreat or a girlfriend getaway, the Basha Cottage is perfect for you. Contact us today to book your stay.