Winter Festival Ski Jump Package
Thrilling ski jumps are a tradition in Salisbury - and you have a front-row seat! Weekend of February 13-15, 2015 only!
Escape to the Litchfield Hills for Jumpfest Winter Festival 2015 - a celebration of winter traditions. The Winter Festival includes exciting events, both indoor and outdoor, plus art, music and lodging specials. PLUS - Restaurant Week for area eateries! (Details)
The Winter Festival Ski Jump Package includes:
- Overnight Accommodations (either Friday or Saturday night)
- Breakfast for Two
- Two tickets to JumpFest ski jumping competition (your choice of day)
- $25 dining Credit for Morgan’s Restaurant at Interlaken Inn
- Free Snowshoe Rental and guided hike from Peter Becks Village Store
The Getaway is just $229 per couple (plus tax and service charge). Total cost with tax and service charge is $256.62.
Reserve your getaway package Online.
This package is available for just the Winter Festival Weekend - February 13-13, 2015.
- Arrive a day early, or stay an extra night for just $179 (room only, plus tax).
- Gratuities for our wait staff are not included in the package price, so please tip accordingly!
89th Annual Jumpfest Winter Festival Events
Friday Feb 13th
- Friday Night Lights
- Chili Cookoff starting 6:30 pm
- Target Jumping Under the Lights 7pm
- Human Dogsled Races after target jumping
Saturday Feb 14th
- Junior 20m and 30m competition 9 am.
- Salisbury Invitational Ski Jumping Competition - Practice 11 am-noon; Competition 1 pm
- Ice Carving Demonstration LaBonnes Square, Salisbury 11 am-3 pm Free
Winter Festival In Town Events
- Hillrock Bourbon Tasting and Chef Demonstration, at the Interlaken Inn, Lakeville, CT - Saturday 4-6 pm - FREE
- SWSA Snow Ball Dance at the Lakeville Hose Co. Annex, Lakeville, CT - Saturday 8 pm-midnight. Admission $15
- Sunset Meadow Vineyards wine tastings - Route 63 in Goshen, CT - Friday through Sunday 11 am-5 pm Free wine glass with Jumpfest ticket.
Sunday Feb 15th
- Salisbury Volunteer Ambulance Breakfast, Ambulance Building, Salisbury
- Eastern U.S. Ski Jumping Championships, Practice 11 am-noon; Competition 1pm
Admission to each SWSA event is $15 for adults, children 12 and under Free to all events. Food and beverage available, including Laganitas Beer and wine for sale.
Check www.jumpfest.org for details, schedule changes.