Team Development Package
Team Building Activities » Team Development Package
The Team Development Package
This extremely interactive team and leadership development program is an adventure of the mind, spirit and body as your team will explore how high performance teams can thrive in an ever changing business environment with a combination of traditional and experiential learning methodologies.
What's different about this package?
From start to finish - this is a functional analysis of your team members' personalities and strengths / weaknesses in working cooperatively with others.
The experiential activities consist of an icebreaker (fun warm up activity) and then two very engaging simulations/activities where your team will be challenged to create and then implement a system or process in order to satisfy a difficult internal/external customer’s needs. Debriefs focus on the importance of effective communication utilizing DiSC, ingredients of high performing teams, communication, as well as innovative and solution based approaches to problem solving.
Team Development Package includes:
- Overnight Accommodations
- Private Meeting Room
- Audio Visual Equipment
- New England Breakfast
- Morning Break
- Afternoon Break
- Continuous Beverage Service
- Private Cocktail Reception (choice of 3 passed hors d’oeuvres)
- Dinner (menu selection depends on group size)
- Evening Lakeside Bonfire with S’mores and Hot Cocoa
- Use of Interlaken Facilities
- All Service Fees
- $309 per person based on Single Occupancy on the Team Development Package
- $229 per person based on Double Occupancy on the Team Development Package
NOW - add these exciting and challenging team options -
** Above and Beyond International Programming Fees are in addition to Team Development Package
Adventures in Team Development
Sample Program Agenda:
8:00 am – Breakfast
9:00 am – Making DISC work in a High Performance Teams
- Individuals Receive DISC results
- Review of What DiSC means
- Ingredients of High Performance Teams
- Triads of personal experiences
- Explanations of communications styles and leadership
10:00 am – SAMPLE Experiential Activities:
Rapid Run – (CHAOS TO EFFECTIVE TEAMWORK)
- Your objective – Get your team safely across a fictitious class five river in a limited amount of time using a variety of tools and props. This activity is a low impact simulation done on a lawn or in a conference room which is fun yet very challenging activity that highlights the need for purposeful planning, sustainability and effective ideation strategies.
Spider Web of Doom – (EFFECTIVE PROCESS AND PURPOSEFUL PLANNING)
Your team is challenged to get through a giant spiders web in order to reach the safety of the other side in a very limited amount of time. Attention to detail, systemic planning and effective process are critical to the successful completion of this initiative.
12:00 PM – Lunch
12:45 PM depart for Dean’s Ravine
Tyrolean Traverse – (high adventure activity)
- Your group will construct and then traverse (cross over - utilizing harnesses and climbing gear) a two line rope bridge across a 50 foot high river gorge called Dean’s Ravine, located on the Appalachian Trail in beautiful northwest Connecticut. Complete with cascading waterfalls and old growth forest, the scenery is breathtaking.
6:00 PM - Wildlife Cocktail Reception – Enjoy a catered cocktail reception featuring some of Connecticut’s most interesting birds of prey and various special indigenous wildlife guests.
Program Fee: Based on number of participants.
Team Building Programs
Here is a partial list of corporate progams to choose from:
- Radical Race - energetic and wild!
- Team Olympics - complete with gold, silver, bronze...
- Culinary Challenge - see who's Top Gun in the kitchen
- Raft Expedition - explore the depths of collaboration
- Mixology - a fun and social event
- Quest for Team Adventure - high adventure, effective teams
- Community Outreach - make your team building experience more meaningful
- Team Development Package - A unique interactive team and leadership development program.
Download our Team Building Programs 2013 Brochure for additional details and pricing! (256 Kb)