Team Building Activities
Corporate Team Building Activities in Connecticut
Choose from six (6) exciting team building programs and activities, designed to fit into your meeting's agenda. Select the perfect overnight or day program to fulfill your teambuilding needs. All programs are executed by our professional staff, and utilize of our extensive grounds, lakes and surrounding wilderness (when appropriate).
Our corporate teambuilding encompasses a wide variety of interests and skill levels, and provides a rewarding experience for each member of your organization - regardless of their physical condition, age or gender.
All team building activities are tailored to group size and can be run in two to four hours - typically for $50 - $75 per person.
Get a quick rate / availability quote from us - Click here to go to our "Request for Proposal" page.
Here is a partial list of corporate prorgams to choose from:
- Radical Race - energetic and wild!
- Team Olympics - complete with gold, silver, bronze...
- Culinary Challenge - see who's Top Gun in the kitchen
- Raft Expedition - explore the depths of collaboration
- Mixology - a fun and social event
- Quest for Team Adventure - high adventure, effective teams
- Community Outreach - make your team building experience more meaningful
NEW - Team Development Package - A unique interactive team and leadership development program.
Download our Team Building Programs 2014 Brochure for additional details and pricing! (256 Kb)
Other high adventure team building programs
The "Conference Center" experience expands beyond our walls too.
- Take your team for some high-flying adventure at the Catamount Adventure Park. Challenges include aerial bridges, ladders, obstacles and zip lines. See the YouTube Video:
- Put your group behind the wheel of a Formula Dodge race car with Skip Barber Racing School, or a European-style racing Kart with Endurance Karting.
- Strap into a harness and traverse Dean Ravine, or the High Ropes on Indian Mountain with a facilitator from Operation Explore or Gilman Performance Systems.
- Explore subterranean caverns with an experienced Spelunker, or take the entire group for guided fly fishing on the Housatonic River with the expert guides from Housatonic River Outfitters.
- Construct and traverse a two line bridge over a sixty five foot high river gorge with Above & Beyond International,
- Experience the High Ropes at Indian Mountain with expert facilitation by Operation Explore or Gilman Performance Systems.
- Group tours and wine tasting at Millbrook Winery
We provide all of the equipment and the experts to make it a memorable and safe experience.