Raft Expedition - Team Building
A journey into the wilderness of collaboration. Problem-solving, negotiating, time-keeping and observation skills are all needed to complete this activity- but most of all you need to want to have fun!
The Raft Expedition is a unique team building activity offered for groups of 12 to 100! A team consists of 6-10 people each and they are responsible for building a water-worthy raft able to stay afloat with participants aboard. We provide all the items necessary; however teams must bargain and perform tasks to acquire their items from our “Raft Trading Post”.
Once the trading is completed, teams will assemble their rafts and name their vessel. The final portion of this exercise is to test the crafted rafts at our gorgeous lakefront! Each team will select three crewmembers to race against the other teams. Of course our judges will have medals and special awards to be handed out at the completion of the race.
- The Raft Expedition is available for groups from 10-100
- All Expedition activities can be customized to suit group’s needs
- Approximately 3 hours in length (some teams will finish in less time)
- This program is weather-dependent as team members will be in the lake for a period of time.
- Certificates awarded to winning Team
The Raft Expedition is available as an stand-alone team building activity, or with day and overnight meeting packages.
Interlaken’s meeting planners and corporate services associate will ensure that your Team building activities are planned and executed to exceed your expectations.