Quest for Team Adventure
A complete package that includes meeting space, overnight accommodations, meals and more. Presented by Interlaken Inn and Above & Beyond International
- Overnight Accommodations at Interlaken Inn
- Private Meeting Room/Hospitality Room
- Full Breakfast Buffet
- Morning and Afternoon Break
- Buffet Luncheon
- Three Course Dinner
- Audio Visual Equipment
- Use of the Facilities
- Interlaken’s Culinary Challenge Activity
- Facilitated Activity by Above & Beyond (see options below-select one)
- All activities include a Boxed Lunch
- All Service Fees
Above & Beyond Facilitated Adventure Options:
Tyrolean Traverse – High Adventure (April – December)
Using climbing ropes your group will construct a two line bridge over a sixty five foot high river gorge located in close proximity to the Appalachian Trail, complete with cascading waterfalls and old growth forest. Each team will construct the bridge with the oversight and help of certified guides/facilitators and then utilize harnesses and the appropriate mountaineering gear in order to get across to the other side of the ravine. This is an excellent activity to highlight effective leadership practices and the benefit of systemic thinking and purposeful planning.
Winter Adventure Programming Options (December – April)
Snow Shoe and Orienteering Program – this program is a wonderful vehicle for teaching the core competencies of effective teams and leadership. Participants are taught basic compass skills and are challenged to complete an orienteering challenge course located in the beautiful mountains of northwestern Connecticut. This activity can be done all year long and can be incorporated into your existing meeting agenda as a challenging, yet fun high performing team activity or it can be integrated into your existing leadership development program.
Spelunking – High Adventure Caving Experience! – Powerful Team and Leadership Development Activity. Year Round!
- $455.00 per person, plus tax on the Quest for Team Adventure package based on Single Occupancy
- $385.00 per person, plus tax on the Quest for Team Adventure package based on Double Occupancy
Team Building Programs
Interlaken offers these exciting and productive corporate team building programs:
- Radical Race - energetic and wild!
- Team Olympics - complete with gold, silver, bronze...
- Culinary Challenge - see who's Top Gun in the kitchen
- Raft Expedition - explore the depths of collaboration
- Team Photo Safari - a picture is worth a thousand words...
- Mixology - a fun and social event
- Quest for Team Adventure - high adventure, effective teams
- Community Outreach - make your team building experience more meaningful
- Team Development Package - A unique interactive team and leadership development program.
Download our Team Building Programs 2014 Brochure for additional details and pricing! (256 Kb)