- This is the 4th year I have stayed at the Interlaken. I must say that your restaurant is fabulous! The menu is varied and the food is delicious. My friends and I especially love the shrimp, beet with goat cheese salad! The price is fair and the ambiance is peaceful, perfect for enjoying your meal. The group that I visit with uses the rooms downstairs. The bathrooms are clean and well stocked and always working. The front desk staff is responsive and pleasant. They are also helpful with any requests. The beds are comfortable and the rooms are clean. I always have an enjoyable stay.
- My son and I had a wonderful visit to the Interlaken Inn. We hope to return next year when he has an official visit/interview for Hotchkiss. Everyone was extremely kind and the food was yummy. We hope to see you soon.
- Our stay was great. We have stayed here a few times. We feel that a movie, 3 course dinner for 2 and a room to stay is such a good deal for the price. Thanks so much for a great stay!
- Yes, I was there for our annual scrapbooking weekend. It is a perfect place for us to go and scrapbook. The food is good , the hotel is quiet and quaint, and the people are nice. Thank you and hope to see you again next year!
- Thanks for reaching out. My dad had purchased a "Date Night" package for my girlfriend and I. We had a wonderful time. The room was very comfortable and our dining experience at Morgan's was superb! Thanks for everything.
- I am happy to say that our stay at the Interlaken was very satisfying. We were victims of an ice storm and were basically displaced from our home for that particular evening. The gentlemen that I initially spoke with and made the reservations with was both professional and courteous. The woman in the evening when we checked in as well as the woman that checked us out were informative and helpful! It was a difficult week for us and they all helped make it easier!
We were also pleasantly surprised with the rooms!
Merry comments from our Guests make the Interlaken staff very Merry! Here's what I've heard this past week: