Have a great night's sleep! Our clean, comfortable guestrooms provide a personal sanctuary while you're traveling. The Interlaken offers a dozen different types of guest rooms, ranging from cozy and intimate - to our large Townhouse Suites!
All guestrooms feature:
- Private bath
- Very nice eco-friendly amenities
- Coffee maker / hair dryer
- Choose from our sharply decorated Main Building rooms, to the sophisticated style of our English Tudor 'Countryside House'...
- Charming B&B your style? Experience the pleasure of Sunnyside House, an restored Victorian building with a sweeping porch and antique furnishings...
- Find comfort in our "Home Away from Home". The Townhouse Suites provide a full kitchen, loft bedroom and living room with fireplace. Or seek the privacy and convenience of the 'Woodside' rooms, with vaulted ceilings and French doors.
- Be sure to check out our private lake front cottage too!
Amenities such as refrigerators, microwave ovens and cots are available at an additional charge.
Take a Virtual Tour
Add that extra special touch
with optional in-room amenities such as flowers, champagne and more. When reserving your room online, simply check those items that you'd like to have delivered to your room prior to your arrival. View the complete special amenity list here.
Pet Friendly - Interlaken's hospitable staff will greet you with a warm welcome. Be sure to let us know if you're traveling with your pet, as we welcome your entire family in our Woodside accommodations! Details.
Note: The Interlaken Inn offers a smoke-free environment in all of our indoor facilities. If you are a smoker, please observe the designated smoking areas so that we may accommodate everyone's preferences.
Minimum Stay / Cancellation policy:
Please note that we do require a two-night minimum stay on most summer and fall weekends. For these peak dates we do require a deposit equal to a night's stay plus tax. This deposit is fully refundable (less a $25 processing fee) if you cancel your reservation more than seven (7) days prior to arrival. Cancellations and no-shows with less than seven (7) days notice forfeit the deposit and may incur an additional penalty to cover the entire stay.