Weekend Wedding Venue in Connecticut
Your Weekend Wedding venue in the Litchfield Hills of Connecticut
An exclusive weekend wedding awaits. The Interlaken is your destination site, with creative, seasonally inspired menu, unique garden wedding reception, and scenic lakeside ceremony. Enjoy exclusive use of the venue, with capacity for up to 220 guests. The Interlaken will only host one wedding per day to insure that our focus is entirely on you!
Expect impeccable service and an exquisite setting. Nestled in the beautiful Litchfield Hills of northwest Connecticut, the Interlaken Inn has been the preferred setting for memorable destination weekend weddings for more than a century.
The Inn is located on 30 acres of English cottage-style gardens, shimmering lakes and manicured lawns, which provides a stunning backdrop for beautiful and memorable weddings.
- View wedding photos in our gallery.
- Contact our Wedding Planner: Weddings@InterlakenInn.com.
- View the video from a recent wedding at Interlaken Inn:
Jennifer & Chris - A recap at Interlaken Resort from chad whelan on Vimeo.
- View a recent Interlaken wedding video on YouTube.
Interlaken offers three wedding packages, each with optional ceremony at beautiful Lake Wononscopomuc and reception set in the open Atrium Pavilion surrounded by English cottage-style gardens. Please ask about tailoring a package to your exact wishes.
Interlaken is proud to be selected by wedding experts as one of the top unique wedding venues in Connecticut!
View a Virtual Tour or Video Tour
"Top 10 Weddings of the Year"
As seen in BRIDES Magazine. Download the article here.
Your Destination Weekend Wedding
Many of our wedding parties will create a destination wedding weekend with a welcoming Friday night clambake or barbecue in our outdoor gardens followed by a lakeside bonfire with s'mores, hot chocolate, and perhaps a keg of your choice.
Saturday morning is all about taking advantage of our expansive 30 acre facility with lakeside relaxation, kayaking, golfing, tennis, basketball, heated outdoor pool, game room, fitness center and luxury spa service. Enjoy our scenic and quaint corner of the Berkshires, a relaxing retreat for you and your guests, with so many moments to make lasting memories and connections.
Follow all this with our stunning lakeside ceremony, scenic outdoor garden cocktail hour and our large tented atrium reception space. Most weddings will also provide a Sunday brunch for relishing your weekend and refueling for the trip home.
Interlaken is pleased to provide this list of nearby wedding services to make your wedding day especially perfect. We demand the highest quality for our guests and have found these companies to be of the highest integrity. (PDF Download)
At the Interlaken, we take a fresh approach to wedding menus. All of our menus are customized according to season, our local farmers and your individual taste. Our executive chef, Brandon Scimeca, will work with you to help create a one-of-a-kind menu. From the first Hors d'ouerve to the final touches on dessert, you can be assured that our team of chefs are focused only on your wedding and the special touches that will make it unique.
We've included a sample of actual menus that reflect the various seasons of the year.
- April Wedding Menu Sample
- June Wedding Menu Sample
- August Wedding Menu Sample
- September Wedding Menu Sample
- December Wedding Menu Sample
Download a list of wedding dinner options:
Plan your Wedding Weekend....
- A Friday night themed Rehearsal Dinner. See some sample 'Menus'.
- Friday night bonfire at the Lake, that includes S'mores and Hot Chocolate.
- A Saturday morning organized activity (such as sight-seeing, canoeing, golf, etc.)
- Lakeside wedding ceremony, cocktails in our courtyard, and a reception in the pavilion (packages available),
- Saturday "late-night" party in Morgan's (optional) where we make the main restaurant and lounge available to you and your guests so that the party can continue after the formal reception has ended. (No charge for the space - drinks are paid by individuals or on a 'tab').
- Sunday Brunch. A great chance to see everyone again, and have a casual activity to greet and say good-bye to your guests.