Meeting Package Rates
Standard Meeting Package
Interlaken Inn offers exceptional meeting space, gourmet dining, plus prompt and efficient service - all in the beautiful Litchfield Hills of Northwest Connecticut.
Our $95 Meeting Package includes:
- Continental Breakfast
- Meeting space throughout the day
- Mid-morning coffee break with coffee, tea, decaf, baked goods and sliced fruits
- Mid-afternoon coffee break with coffee, tea, soft drinks, whole fruit plus other delectable snacks
- Access to the lake (canoes & kayaks), pool, tennis, game room, golf practice course, more!
The meeting package is available most midweek dates (Monday through Friday). Tax is additional.
Complete Meeting Package (includes overnight accommodations)
Keep it simple. That was the driving force behind the creation of the Interlaken Inn's industry-standard "CMP" (Complete Meeting Package.) Here's an outline of what is included in our Complete Meeting Package:
- Three meals daily
- Overnight accommodations
- Continuous coffee service
- Meeting spaces
- Audio-visual equipment
- 24-Hr Business Center
- Use of the Interlaken's recreational facilities
- Service charges
Our Complete Meeting Package includes everything listed above (including overnight) and is available throughout the year (the package is priced seasonally).
- Fall 2014 rates - $295 per person plus tax (single occupancy) OR $219 per person plus tax (two people per overnight guestroom).
Click here to access our "Request for Proposal" page for a fast and easy way to check rates and availability.
Interlaken E Brochure
The Interlaken's Conference Planning staff members are dedicated professionals. These people will guide you through the decision making process that surrounds a group event, and will ask the right questions to ensure that nothing is overlooked. Event planning is what they do exclusively, and they've got a knack for delivering on your expectations.
The Meeting Room(s)
At the time that we contract your business we should settle on which meeting space is appropriate for your group. The link below will give you basic dimensions and setup capacities, however our Meeting Planners and Conference Services personnel can give you more detailed information. Visit the heading marked 'Facilities' for detailed information on Meeting Rooms.
Click here to see basic dimensions and setup capacities.
The Dining Experience
Three meals daily are included. Service charges and taxes are all part of the simplified approach to Meeting Planning. Our Culinary Institute trained staff will provide a dining experience worthy of praise:
- A full Breakfast is included for each day of your CMP
- Coffee breaks are included, mid-morning and mid-afternoon
- Lunch is tailored to your program. Our Planners will present you with numerous choices for the Menu and Service Style that fits your itinerary
- Dinner. Our Conference Planners, together with our Executive Chef, will propose and execute any number of theme Dinners, complete with customized menus and appropriate décor
On the property are all included: Boating, swimming, tennis, volleyball, biking, exercise facilities, saunas and Chip & Pitch golf on the Championship Putting Greens of our Golden Wings Executive Golf School. It's a terrific property for just walking through as well. Visit our 'Recreation / On Site' page for detailed information on the recreational facilities that we provide.
Should your meeting agenda require only a day or less, we offer day rates tailored to fit your specific needs. Additionally, should you require the attendance of local colleagues or guest lecturers, you'll find that a day rate will include them in all your group's activities, but does not bind you for the cost of a guest room overnight.