Boat Rentals in Northwest CT
Boat Rentals - Fishing or Pontoon Boats
O’Hara’s Landing Marina (just 10 minutes from Interlaken Inn) rents rowboats, small fishing boats with motors, canoes, and pontoon boats. They can accommodate from 8 to 14 people on one of their pontoon boats. Gasoline and life preservers are included. All boat rentals are for use on Lake Washining (where the marina is located).
To guarantee the boat of your choice, we recommend reservations. Please be prepared to pay in advance, over the phone, by Visa or Mastercard. Reservations should be made as soon as possible, especially for a weekend. They only have 2 sixteen footers and 5 pontoon boats, and they go quickly.
Rates and Rules:
- Canoe - $20
- 14 foot row boat, no motor - $20
- 14 foot rowboat with motor - $50 (3 or 4 people depending on weight)
- 16 foot rowboat with steering wheel and motor - $85 (4 or 5 people depending on weight)
(Above rates are for full day or any part thereof)
Pontoon boats hold between 8 and 14 people. Pontoons can be rented for the entire day, or for a half day, either AM or PM
- 8 person pontoon - $275 per day. AM rate: $150 (from open until 12:30 PM). PM rate: $195 (1 PM until 6 PM).
- 10 person pontoon - $325 per day. AM rate: $175 (from open until 12:30 PM). PM rate: $235 (1 PM until 6 PM).
- 14 person pontoon - $400 per day. PM rate: $300 (1 PM until 6 PM).
6.35% tax is added to all fees.
Gas and life preservers are included.
For availability or reservations, please call the marina at 860-824-7583.
Reservations can not be made by email. A credit card is needed to reserve a 16 foot boat or pontoon boat. You may also send a check in advance. 14 foot boats and canoes don't require a credit card.
No boating license is required, but you must have a valid driver's license to rent and drive the boat. Children under 13 must wear life preservers. Anyone in a rowboat or canoe must wear a life preserver between Oct. 31 and May 31.
Cancellation policy - If you cancel by noon on the day preceding your reservation, you will receive a raincheck good for one year.
O'Hara's Landing is open at 6 AM on weekends, and 7 AM week days. All boats are due back at 6 PM.
Visit our website at: www.oharaslanding.com