Handicap Accessibility at Interlaken
The Interlaken Inn welcomes all travelers, regardless of race, religion, gender or disability.
The Interlaken provides these accommodations for disabled guests.
Lobby / Public Areas / Restaurant
- Wheelchair ramp access to Main Lobby is just to the right of the main entrance.
- The hotel registration desk is located in the Main Lobby (ground floor)
- The restaurant is wheelchair-accessible from the Main Lobby
- The Vineyard banquet room is located just off the Main Lobby and is wheelchair accessible
- Main Lobby restrooms are unisex, and are equipped with grab bars
- Guestrooms (first floor, Main Building) are accessible by wheelchair via the 'West End' ramp, located to the right of the main entrance, at the Western-most end of the Main Building
- Guestrooms 117 and 119 are located nearest to the West End ramp, just off the vestibule. These guestrooms provide widened doorways to the guestroom interior and to the bathroom, grab bars / rails in the bathroom as required, lifted box spring / mattresses, and other accommodations to facilitate access by those with disability.
- These rooms are quipped with visible / audible smoke and fire alarm signals.
- TO RESERVE AN ACCESSIBLE ROOM - please call us at 1-800-222-2909 to reserve. We do not make them available through our website reservations system in order to insure that they are available to guests who require these accommodations.
- Meeting rooms are accessible via an outside walkway that has no stairs.
- The Atrium Pavilion banquet facility and the Spa are at ground level and accessible (no stairs)
- Outdoor swimming pool is equipped with ADA compliant lift
- Lake front provides ample parking
- Game Room and Executive Lounge are at ground level (no stairs)